Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 9 # 23 The End

Well, I just finished!! WOW...What a ride...We started with the Championships...Wimbledon!!! And ending at the gates of the U.S.Open! It started in L.A. and it ends in N.Y...Talk about a cross-country trip, but that is not what I meant....Sneaks went cross-country too!!! He went...East to West!! But...as far as the Internet is concerned...We started with 1.0 and landed in 2.0...And 23 Things turned out to be the real Road Trip!

And what a Ride it was!! I'm so amazed at how much I have learned on this trip. As you can tell I got carried away with RSS Feeds! At home, in the evenings, I've logged into Pandora almost nightly.

I'll tell you something... you're never too old to learn, so don't close your eyes for a second...You might miss something, technology seems to change by the second!

I never knew that there was so much on the web free...programs running totally below my radar! I'll keep up now!!

I can hardly wait for the next assignment.

This has truly been worth the time.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Thanks a ton for participating in the program - and for helping so many other people with it! Thanks, too, for your positive comments. I know everyone is VERY busy this summer and I'm grateful that people took the time to do all the 'things'. Who knows what we'll get into next!!